TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS FeedEmail

Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Video at First Post Website

Accidentally i chanced upon a video of self that is posted on First Post website. This is my second public appearance and thought of posting it on my blog. The first one was when i was interviewed by Zee Business after winning a B Plan contest at one of the B Schools. Per chance i don't have earlier video so enjoy this one !!

Here is the link on first post website 


You can access the video on You Tube too !!

3 comments:

AmitAag said...

Congrats Sheel!

Viveksheel said...

Thanks Amit Sir !! Nothing to celebrate, it's just that i was taken by surprise seeing this online. Since it was already on net i thought of putting it on my blog :))

Unknown said...

Congrats! All I've ever done is spam them!